The inner geek in all of us have to be a little excited about this. In one of the coolest collaborations I have seen – traditional toys meeting new school tech – Google and Lego have partnered on the world largest, collaborative Lego set. They ask you to respect the following house rules:
- Be original. Your build must be from your own work.
- Be nice. Don’t create builds to offend or shock others.
- Play safe. Don’t give out personal details.
- Don’t preach. Don’t promote religious or political ideologies.
- Play don’t sell. Don’t advertise a brand.
- Keep it clean. Don’t build anything that’s inappropriate.
- Have fun. Express your creativity and free your imagination!
It’s really cool, go check it out.